Converting Cores Designed to Customer's Specifications
Yazoo produces converting cores for various industries across North America including paper, textile, film, flexible packaging, poly bags, rubber, foam, roofing felt, carpet, graphic media, nonwovens, strapping, ticket stock, business forms, and many others. Our manufacturing process produces paper cores with the strength and consistency that converting companies require. Rewinding materials onto paper cores demands a consistent outside diameter to ensure the material winds evenly.
Yazoo produces its converting cores to meet the tolerances of our customer’s specifications. Each tube is designed for maximum strength to ensure optimum performance. All of Yazoo’s raw materials are tested to maintain the highest physical, functional, and dimensional standards. We manufacture only premium quality converting cores, we do not produce cores from chipboard or other inferior quality paperboards. We supply those companies that require quality, consistency, and ongoing reliability with their converting cores.
- Designed to the customer's specifications.
- High quality with superior crush strengths.
- 3/4" I.D. to 20” I.D.
- .030 to .660 wall thickness.
- 3/16” to 53 feet in length.
- Covers available in foil, colored parchment, asphalt, silicone, etc.
- Liners available in white, black, custom printed, etc.
- Smooth, burr-free blade cuts.
- "Cores in Time®" 48-hour turnaround time.
- No minimum order.
- 108 sizes of stock cores available.
- Volume discount pricing.
- Immediate quotes.