Protection tubes are an exact item, always made to the customer's specifications. We know that one size does not fit all. Protection tubes or sleeves are generally used to slip over expensive parts, threads, cylinders, and other sensitive items to protect them in shipment and to ensure the goods are not damaged. Critical specifications for outer and inner dimensions are held to the tightest tolerances to fit the customer’s part or item they are protecting. In order to meet these requirements we have 350 tooling options and are adding more daily. We also offer grease proof and silicone coated papers for those items requiring these protective finishes. We take great pride in meeting our customer’s protection tube requirements no matter how large or small the order size.
- Designed to the customer's specifications.
- High quality, made to tolerance requirements.
- 3/4” I.D. to 20” I.D.
- .030 to .660 wall thickness.
- 3/16” to 53 feet in length.
- Covers and liners available in parchment, asphalt, silicone, etc.
- Liners available in white, black, custom printed, etc.
- Smooth, burr-free blade cuts.
- "Tubes in Time®" 48-hour turnaround time.
- No minimum order.
- Volume discount pricing.
- Immediate quotes.